RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2014 ALP Exam Dates .Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has been conducting the examination for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP). Railway Recruitment Board is going to conduct the Assistant Loco Pilot Exam on 15th June, 2014. We all know that for any examination, Syllabus is must. Here on this page, we are providing RRB Asst Loco pilot Syllabus 2014 and Exam Pattern only for the aspirants, so that they can prepare well for the written Examination. RRB has issued notification for recruitment of 26570 vacancies of Asst Loco Pilot posts. Qualified applicants can download the RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern is mention below. More details of RRB Asst Loco pilot Exam 2014 Modal Papers, Materials & Pattern details are mention below.? RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Written Examination would have only a single Paper of 1½ hours duration and consists of objective type questions. There will be a total number of 100 to 120 objective type questions with multiple answers. The question paper will be in English, Hindi, Urdu and Local Languages. RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Examination will be negative marking of 1/3 of the marks for each wrong answer. More details regarding RRB Assistant Loco Pilot 2014 Syllabus, Exam pattern, Exam Dates are given below.
Name of the Organization : Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Name of the Examination : RRB Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) 2014 Examination
Official Website : www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot 2014 Exam Pattern :
Type of Exam : Objective Type
Type of Questions : Multiple Choice Questions
Total Number of Questions : 100 to 120 Objective Type Questions
Total Time allocated : 1½ Hours
Negative Marking : 1/3 for each wrong answer
Question Paper Languages : English, Hindi, Urdu and Local Languages
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Syllabus 2014:
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence and reasoning
- General Science and Relevant Technical ability
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Study Material 2014 :
- Mechanical : Dimensions, heat, engine, Thermo dynamics, energy, material, energy conservation, Management, Applied Mechanics, Turbo machinery, production engineering, automation engineering, kinetic theory, the strength of the material, Metallurgical, Metal Handling, refrigerators and air conditioned, Transformation of heat, etc.
- Automobile : Machine design, system theory, IC engines, heat transfer, Thermo Dynamics, Materials Applying motion, the power plant turbines and boilers, and Metallurgical Production Technology , etc.
- Electrical : Electrical India, rolls, cables, transfers, proved to be the fundamental electrical system, an alternative system Single phase motor, three phase motor system, light, magnetism, motors, etc. directed
- Electronics and Communication : The transistor, Dias, digital electronics, networking and industrial electronics, electronic tube, semi-conductor physics, robotic radio communications systems and satellite matters, computer and micro processor, etc.
- Plain English : About 10 questions will be asked from this section . Questions such as articles, prepositions, voices, tenses, synonyms, antonyms, etc., from the basic grammar
- Reasoning : such as encoding, after decoding, blood ties, arrangements, calendar and Topics – dates, weeks, classification, analogy, verbal and non-verbal questions are important. Digital section , as candidates, such as time and distance factors, ratios, averages, interest in methods, pictogram-based problems, etc.
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Exam Date :