ITI Limited Recruitment 2013 For Engineer/ Technical Asst Vacancies. Welcome to jobspy.in, Candidates who waiting for the government jobs these are the better opportunity for the graduate who have obtain certain mentioned qualification. ITI Limited Recruitment 2013 for walkin interviews for the fresher graduates to prove their talent. Candidates who obtain Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and electrical background can applicable for these openings these are the walkin interview so candidates has to carry their updated profile to the below mentioned addressed link. These openings is not only for the engineer graduates this also for the diploma candidates for the post of Technical Assistant. These are completely core jobs they can gain their experience by working these type of organizations. These openings is across india for both technical and engineer posts. To view more information about the following opening click on the below addressed link.
Organization Name: ITI Limited
Official Website: www.itiltd-indida.com
Job Role: Technical Assistant/ Engineer
Working Location: Across India
Required Educational Qualification:
- Candidates obtain BE/ BTech/ Diploma are applicable for these openings.
- Candidates who want to apply for this post must be an engineer with EEE or ECE or EIE or Telecommunication specializations.
- Candidates need minimum 65% in engineering to qualify for these posts this is for General and OBC category students.
- Candidates with 63% minimum marks for SC/ ST candidates to qualify.
- Technical Assistant:
- Candidates need to obtain Diploma in EEE or ECE or EIE or Telecommunication specializations.
- General & OBC category candidates need minimum 65% marks to qualify for these openings
- For Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates need at least 63% to apply for these openings.
How to Apply for this Job:
Application Process: Walk-in
Documents to Carry:
- Updated Resume.
- Educational Certificates & Mark sheets
- Passport size photo
Related Govt Posts: