Home >> Results >> Karnataka 2nd PUC Supplementary Results 2013 available at www.karresults.nic.in

Karnataka 2nd PUC Supplementary Results 2013 available at www.karresults.nic.in

Karnataka 2nd PUC Supplementary Results 2013 available at www.karresults.nic.in .Welcome to JobSpy.in We are Updating all Latest Govt Jobs Notification, It Job Openings, Bank Jobs, railway Jobs…. Recently Department of Pre University Education  was conducted the 2nd year PUC supplementary exam on 12th-06-2013. Who are waiting for the 2nd year Pre University Education results now Pre University Education department was released the results for 12 th supplementary results available in PUC department official website www.karresults.nic.in. In Karnataka 2nd PUC regular exam results pass percentage 60 % out of 6 lakhs students. remaining 40 % of students written supplementary exam.

Who are written for improvement supply exam those students can also check now Karnataka 2nd PUC results in www.karresults.nic.in. Karnataka 2nd PUC supplementary results 2013 and all information of Karnataka 2nd PUC recounting details and Revaluation of marks also available in Karnataka Pre university Education department official site. 12 th class supplementary results check through the respective steps like step-1 first click the PUC supplementary examination results after enter your roll number and click  on submission button then get Karnataka 2nd PUC Supply results. All latest Karnataka PUC results 2013 updated daily in official site.

Job Title : Karnataka 2nd PUC Supplementary Results 2013 available at www.karresults.nic.in 

Click Here For Karnataka 2nd PUC Supplementary Results 2013

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>