RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2013 and Exam Pattern.Welcome toÂ Jobspy.inÂ Â Rajasthan Public Service Commission recruitment hasÂ raisedÂ the notification for the recruitment of Grade Teacher posts. Who are interested this 2nd Grade Teacher jobs in RPSC, those candidates are need should apply online through theÂ www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in website from 12th Aug 2013 To 30th September 2013. We are just pass the information to all the RPSC 2nd grade posts preparing candidates through by updating the RPSC 2nd grade Â syllabus 2013 and RPSC second grade teacher exam pattern 2013. Normally Rajasthan PSC second grade teacher posts recruit candidates main based on only through RPSC written test. So this jobs applied candidates are need should prepare this exam important. Who are ready to prepare for this RPSC 2013 jobs those candidates can need to see RPSC syllabus 2013. Preparing candidates are should use given preparation tips you get more chances of qualify this exam. mainly Rajasthan Public service commission exam consists of two papers they are Paper-I & II. Paper -I is having 200 marks with in 2hrs. This RPSC Paper-I consists Geographical, Historical, Cultural and General Knowledge of Rajasthan and Current affairs, General Knowledge Paper-II is consists of 300 Marks with in 2 hrs time. Remaining all details RPSC Exam Syllabus Pattern and RPSC exam preparation tips given below.
Post Title : RPSCÂ 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2013 | RPSCÂ Exam Pattern
Paper I :Â Paper I will be off 200 marks Â andÂ Duration of question paper will be two hours.
- Geographical, Historical, Cultural and General Knowledge of Rajasthan : 80 marks
- Current Affairs of Rajasthan : 20 marks (Current Affairs)
- General knowledge of world and India : 60 marks
- Educational Psychology : 40 marks
Paper II will be off 300 marks and Duration of question paper will be Two Hours Thirty Minutes
- Knowledge of secondary and senior secondary standard about relevant subject matter : 180 marks
- Knowledge of graduation standard about relevant subject matter : 80 marks
- Teaching methods of relevant subject : 40 marks